The Sunnyview Legacy Circle continues a tradition of generosity to Sunnyview that began at its founding in 1928 and has continued to grow throughout the hospital’s history. Charitable planned gifts are used to purchase much needed state-of-the-art rehabilitative equipment, improve patient care programs, educate and train our staff and fund capital improvements at Sunnyview. The Legacy Circle provides donors with an opportunity to be recognized for their charitable intentions during their lifetime and also upon execution of one’s estate.
Benefits of Membership in the Legacy Circle
- Join a distinct group of people who foster interest and pride in advancing the mission of Sunnyview Rehabilitation Hospital for generations to come
- Personal assistance with questions and medical needs
- News about Sunnyview, medical breakthroughs and Sunnyview Hospital achievements and advances through the Rehabilitation Insight newsletter
- Updates on tax-advantaged charitable estate planning opportunities
- An invitation to the annual Legacy Circle event where each new member will receive a certificate of appreciation and a special recognition gift.
- Recognition in an annual Rehabilitation Insights newsletter
Advantages of Gift Planning
- Protect your current income
- Maximize tax benefits today
- Plan for the financial needs of a spouse or loved one
- Make a larger charitable gift that you through possible
- Leave a legacy for future generations
** We encourage you to consult with your attorney or financial advisor before you make a planned gift.
Make a Gift – Acceptance of Membership in the Legacy Circle
For more information on how you can become a member of the Legacy Circle, or if you have made a planned gift to the Sunnyview Hospital Foundation and would like to be recognized, please call (518) 382-4586 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.